Promoting their fifth studio album, Mylo Xyloto, this was Coldplay’s first Australian tour since 2009’s Viva La Vida tour, aside for their quick visit for the 2011 Splendour in the Grass (Qld) festival.
JPJ Audio provided the d&b speaker system along with L-Acoustics V-Dosc and Kudo for delays.
November 13 – Etihad Stadium, Melbourne
November 17, 18 – Allianz Stadium, Sydney
November 21 – Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
Main Speaker System
- 40 x d&b J-8 Enclosure
- 20 d&b J-SUB Sub-low Enclosure – flown
- 12 d&b J-SUB Sub-low Enclosure
- 10 d&b J-INFRA Sub-low Enclosure
- 72 x d&b D12 amplifier
Front Fill Speaker System
- 6 d&b Q7 Enclosure
- 4 d&b Q1 Line Array Module
- 6 x d&b D12 amplifier
Side Speaker System
- 24 d&b J-8 Enclosure
- 8 d&b J-12 Enclosure
- 16 d&b V8 Enclosure
- 8 d&b V12 Enclosure
- 2 d&b V8/V12 amp rack
- 18 x d&b D12 amplifier
- 36 L-Acoustics V-Dosc elements (3 hangs of 12)
- 54 L-Acoustics Kudo elements (4 hangs of 6) (Etihad Stadium)
- 24 L-Acoustics Kudo elements (4 hangs of 6) (Allianz Stadium)
JPJ Audio Crew
- FOH System Engineer
Josh de Jong
- System Techs.
Connor Dunne, Guto Monteiro, Craig Gordon, Dakota Crouch
- Monitor System Engineer – Opening act.
- Delay System Techs.
Duncan Kaye, William Ramage